We are inviting bartenders in NSW to enter the third annual Sydney Cider Cocktail Competition 2019 and put their creativity to create a Sydney inspired cocktail with the theme of ‘Endless Summer’ and a minimum of 60 ml of Sydney Cider, Manly Perry or Agave Ginger Cider.
Three generous prizes are up for grabs.
First Prize Winner:
- one night’s accommodation for two at Rydges Sydney Central, and
- a tour and tasting at the new Sydney Brewery Surry Hills
- dinner for two at Sydney Brewery Surry Hills including Sydney Brewery drinks, and
- 10 cartons of Sydney Brewery products of their choice
- valued at $1200
Second Prize Winner:
- 10 cartons of any Sydney Brewery products valued at $700
Third Prize Winner:
- 5 cartons of any Sydney Brewery products valued at $350
Key Competition Dates
Tuesday 12 March 2019 – Competition opens and entries are accepted via email (see below).
Monday 15 April 2019 – Competition closes at midnight. Judging of entries begins to select finalists.
Tuesday 23 April 2019 – Finalists are announced on Cocktails & Bars.
Monday 29 April 2019 – Competition Finals are held between 5-8 pm at the Cidery Bar in World Square where the winner will be announced on the night.
How to Enter the Sydney Cider Cocktail Competition 2019
- Create an original Sydney-inspired cocktail with the theme of ‘Endless Summer’ and a minimum of 60 ml of Sydney Cider, Manly Perry or Agave Ginger Cider*.
- Email the name of your cocktail, a short paragraph describing the inspiration behind it and a photo of the drink in landscape format to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sydney Cider Cocktail Competition 2019 is now officially open and you have until midnight on Monday 15 April 2019 to submit your entry. If you’re looking for inspiration, take a look at the entries from last year’s competition here.
* Contact Richard Feyn on 0412 288144 if you need any of these cider products for the competition.
In partnership with Cocktails & Bars.