The 3rd Sydney Brewery Home Cooking Competition has launched and running for six weeks.
We have always enjoyed pairing our award winning craft beers and ciders with food and even more, using them as an ingredient in cooking.
With COVID-19 keeping us inside and cooking more, we’ve decided it’s the time to hold our Beer & Cider Home Cooking Competition.
It’s open to everyone to develop a recipe at home using one or more Sydney Brewery beers and/or ciders.
To enter is simple:
1. Cook your recipe using ANY Sydney Brewery product (beer and/or cider)
2. Snap an image featuring your dish before you eat it! (with chosen beverage included).
3. Send your recipe & picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLUS… you can send in multiple entries to increase your chances to win!
Free beer and cider for a year (12 cartons of their choice).
PLUS, a weekend getaway for two in the Hunter Valley, to enjoy once our normal lifestyles have resumed and the outbreak is over.
– One-night weekend stay at the 4 star Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
– Brewery tour and tasting at Sydney Brewery Hunter Valley
– Dinner and a bar tab at The Lovedale Bar & Restaurant
Prize valued at $1,250
10 cartons of beer and/or cider of your choice. Valued at $700
5 cartons of beer and/or cider of your choice. Valued at $350
Have fun cooking and good luck!
Terms & condition apply see www.sydneybrewery.com/terms-and-conditions/