By Cheryl Mishio 2021
3 racks pork ribs (approx 2 kg)
Season with crushed pepper, sea salt, crushed coriander, garlic powder
Sear over hot BBQ grill.
Place ribs in large roasting pan
- Whisk this together then pour over seared ribs in roasting pan.
- Add sliced more ginger & scatter over a few kaffir lime leaves.
- Cover roasting tray tightly with aluminium foil & bake in oven for 3 hours at 150 degrees.
- Arrange ribs on serving tray ….remove sauce from cooking tray & reduce liquid in the stove until a sticky / syrupy consistency …. drizzle sauce over ribs
- Top ribs with Sesame seeds, sliced spring onion, coriander & fresh chilli ( if you like spice 🌶️🔥).