By Sebastian Figg
250g of Beef Mince
1/4 Cup of Sydney Brewery Agave Ginger Cider
1 pizza base (premade or homemade)
1 50g tomato paste sachet
1 Mexican Spice mix of choice
150 g shredded tasty cheese (Adjust to preference)
1/2 Onion Thinly sliced
1 Small Red Capsicum Sliced
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius (Fan Forced)
- Add mince to bowl, add spice mix, cider and combine, set aside.
- Prepare onion and capsicum, set aside as toppings.
- Heat oil medium-high in pot and when hot add mince mixture breaking apart with spoon while mixing in pot. Remove once browned.
- Add pizza base to oven tray and add tomato paste to base covering all areas.
- Add browned cooked mince evenly to pizza base followed by capsicum and onion slices, finally add cheese.
- Put into oven for 15-20 mins or until cheese melted.