By Sally Cinello 2021
12 chicken wings
60ml olive oil
1 small brown onion, diced
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
3-4 cloves of garlic, crushed or grated
Juice of half a lemon
1/2 can of Sydney Brewery Pale Ale
- Put the chicken wings aside whilst you make the marinade.
- Using a bowl or container that you can fit all the chicken wings in mix together everything except the chicken & salt – give it a good stir & then season with salt to taste
- Add the chicken to the marinade & give it a good stir to coat the wings all over.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of a couple of hours, ideally longer.
- When ready take out the fridge to come to room temperature
- Preheat oven to 200°c
- Place chicken wings on greaseproof paper or reusable none stick liner on a baking tray & cook for 30 minutes – can also be cooked on the BBQ
Serve with some homemade slaw & potato wedges and another can of pale ale