By Cheryl Mishio 2021
- Place drumsticks in a large oven bag with all ingredients & seal bag. Place in refrigerator overnight to marinate.
- Next day place oven bag of Chicken drumsticks on a baking tray & bake at 160 degrees for 45 mins.
- Remove chicken drumsticks from bag & place on roasting pan.
- Pour all juices from oven bag into a pot & reduce until 3/4 reduced and liquid becoming thick & sticky.
- Baste chicken drumsticks with reduced sauce & place under hot broiler – turning chicken drumsticks constantly & basting with Sauce for approx. 8 mins. Chicken drumsticks will caramelize & brown …
- Remove from oven & serve with sautéed Asian greens (Bok Choy, Chinese broccoli, choy sum), drizzle additional sauce over top & sprinkle with sesame seeds.