COOK & WIN COMPETITION.
1. This competition is open to all residents of Australia.
2. To enter the competition the entrant must send their recipe and a photo of the dish to email@example.com before midnight July 31st.
3. More than one entry per person is permissible.
4. Entries will only be accepted by entrants over the age of 18 and proof of age may be requested.
5. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
6. The competition closes at 11.59pm on July 31st 2022.
7. The winner and runner ups will be chosen from our panel of judges and notified via email within 10 days of the competition closing.
8. If the winner does not respond within 10 days, the Promoter reserves the right to choose one of the runners up to receive first prize.
9. The winner will receive their prize in the form of 12 Cases of Sydney Brewery Beer or Cider of their choice and sent to their requested address. (Three by four case deliveries free to Sydney addresses only).
10. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any prize lost or misdirected and will send the prize to the named email address only.
11 The name of the prize winners will be available for promotion across our social media platforms and at any time post promotion.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
13. No cash alternative or substitute available and no exchanges will be given. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
14. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
15. The 1st winner & runner ups will receive a voucher for their prize via email.
16. The winner must contact firstname.lastname@example.org and give 1 month notice before claiming their getaway.
17. Prize includes one night stay at the Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley for two people (pending availability), a brewery tour at Sydney Brewery Hunter Valley, a $150 voucher for dinner and drinks at the Lovedale Bistro.
18. The winners must email richard@sydneybrewery to request which beer or cider they want delivered.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding.
21. Sydney Brewery encourages responsible consumption of alcohol at all times.
22. Promoter: Sydney Brewery, Rydges World Square, 389 Pitt Street 2002.